One of the biggest components in successfully managing your cybersecurity programs is a strong risk management plan. In order to successfully mitigate risks, they must be prioritized based on their overall effect on the organization. The major keys to reducing the impact of any risk to a project are to recognize, prioritize, and control. [...]
The NIS Directive was due to be transposed into member states’ national laws by May 9, 2018 and enforced from May 10, 2018.
OES’ compliance with the NIS Directive will be monitored through audits conducted by the designated competent authorities.
- SANDLINE can deliver everything you need for compliance, including consultancy, books, and tools.
- Our unique combination of technical expertise and solid track record in international management system standards means we can deliver a complete solution for NIS Directive compliance and manage the project from start to finish.
- We work with organizations in all industries and have managed hundreds of projects around the world
- We’re independent of vendors and certification bodies, and encourage our clients to select the best fit for their needs and objectives
- We have multi-disciplinary teams that can undertake rigorous penetration testing of your networks and systems, project managers to roll out compliance implementation projects, and executive expertise to brief your board and develop a suitable risk mitigation strategy.
- We deliver practical advice and work according to your budget and business needs. No organization or project is ever too big or small.
- We offer clear and transparent pricing